(CBS DETROIT) – The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services will continue to provide mobile food pantries to Flint residents throughout September.
September’s mobile food pantry distribution will have vitamin-rich produce and proteins, including sweet corn, cucumbers, squash, watermelon, potatoes, cabbage, ground turkey, and cheese.READ MORE: Meet These Two Bear Cubs Who Have Become Inseparable At The Detroit Zoo
September dates for distributions are:READ MORE: Delta Wants Other Airlines To Share ‘No-Fly’ Lists To Help Stop Unruly Passengers
- Asbury United Methodist Church, 1653 Davison Road.
- Tuesday, Sept. 7, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 28, at 10 a.m.
- Greater Holy Temple, 6702 N. Dort Hwy.
- Thursday, Sept. 9, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 16, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 23, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 30, at 10 a.m.
- Bethel United Methodist Church, 1309 Ballenger Hwy.
- Monday, Sept. 13, at 10 a.m.
- Monday, Sept. 20, at 10 a.m.
- Monday, Sept. 27, at 10 a.m.
- End Times, 4002 S. Dort Hwy.
- Monday, Sept. 13, at 11 a.m.
- Monday, Sept. 20, at 11 a.m.
- Monday, Sept. 27, at 11 a.m.
- My Brother’s Keeper, 1742 W. Court St.
- Wednesday, Sept. 15, at 9 a.m.
- American Muslim Community Services, 4800 S. Saginaw St.
- Saturday, Sept. 18, at 9 a.m.
For more information, visit here.MORE NEWS: Veteran Needs Help With Home Repairs
© 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.