(CBS DETROIT) – If you happen to lose your vaccine card, not all hope is lost.

The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services says you can request another card from the local health department or healthcare provider that you received the shot from.

READ MORE: Woman Who Shot At Police Killed By Cop At Juneteenth Event

You can also get a copy of your immunization record from the Michigan Care Improvement Registry.

READ MORE: Michigan Reports 327 New COVID-19 Cases, 35 Deaths

Local county health departments such as Wayne County are offering a replacement card just by calling.

MORE NEWS: Police Investigating Shootings Across Detroit

© 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.