Countless hours are spent not only watching TV, but studying its negative effects. Here at CW50, we believe in simplicity. We know how valuable your time is, which is why we’ve worked so hard to ensure that our programming enriches your life.
5 Reasons CW50 Is Better Than “TV”
- Sure, it’s easy to blame television for your irritability and negative outlook on life, but the CW50 makes that all better with your daily dose of Dr. Phil.
- Are you overly nostalgic? Do you find that you reminisce of days long gone? Does TV tend to enforce your saying of, “those were the days?” Then tune in to That 70’s Show. (And if you insist on wearing your tight bell bottoms and hanging a disco ball, please watch alone).
- Yes, you’re absolutely justified with your discontent in the portrayal of the typical American family. Which is why we recommend The Simpsons.
- If you ever wonder whether or not you’re being told the truth, leave it to Marie on Everybody Loves Raymond. (We assume you’re thick-skinned).
- Come on. Hasn’t anybody told you how bad watching the news is for your health? Instead, tune into Street Beat Sundays at 11:00am. You’ll regret it if you sleep in.
Rosalie J. Kakos is a Community Affairs Intern at WWJ-TV and CW50. She writes stories, poetry and screenplays in her spare time.